- Remember to check the batteries in your smoke and CO 2 detectors/ In doubt, replace them
- Check your irrigation clock. It is time to adjust to the SPRING schedule.
- Check your spices and other cooking supplies. Most spices have a shelf life of 2 years. Things like baking soda or baking powder have an expiration date,
- Check your tires for pressure and tread wear. Is it time to rotate them?
- You should also check your air filters and any water filters.
I hope this helps you. Have a great spring!!