Valley of Fire

Valley of Fire
Valley of Fire

Thursday, March 17, 2016

NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO LIST YOUR HOUSE

THE WEATHER IS GREAT! BUYERS ARE LOOKING!!


Now is a great time to list your house. As the weather gets warmer, buyers are looking for homes. They want to find a home before vacations and to get settled before the next school year.  But what is your home worth?  Here is a link to my page that will give an estimate of your home's worth. Of course, the best way is to let me come out and do an onsite CMA based on your home, the improvements you have made and show you how to maximize your home's value, 

Just click on this link


By the way, loan rates are still very low.  So that helps the buyer and you as a seller.  Let me show you how to get the most out of your home.

NO MATTER WHAT YOUR HOUSE LOOKS LIKE, I CAN HELP YOU GET THE MOST 
OUT OF IT!!

I WILL EARN YOUR BUSINESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment